Each week, more than 30,000 people, in more than ten counties in central Illinois tune in to WCBU for award-winning news and music programming. Our listeners are a highly desirable audience:
EDUCATION: Our listeners are highly educated.
- 72% more likely to have a bachelor degree
- More than 4 times likely to hold a doctorate degree
- Our listeners are life-long learners.
- $100,000 and more: Our listeners are more than twice as likely as the average household to enjoy this income level.
- $250,000 and more: Our listeners are 139% more likely than the average household to enjoy this income level.
- Our listeners are business leaders, and owners.
- Our listeners are three times more likely to be a CEO, business owner or someone who makes financial business decisions.
- Our listeners are involved in the community.
- Our listeners volunteer three times greater than the average adult and are connected with the community.
For more information, please contact Anna Chumbley, WCBU Corporate Support Director, at 309-438-4648 or email@example.com.