A Peoria man is facing a murder charge following a Sunday night stabbing.
Domestic violence is common among adults, and women are most frequently the victims. In fact, nearly half of women killed by homicide in the United States are killed by their former or current intimate partners. Now a new study finds that this kind of violence also poses a risk to the lives of adolescent girls. The study found that of the more than 2,000 adolescents killed between 2003 and 2016, nearly 7 percent — 150 teens — were killed by their current or former intimate partners. Ninety...
- N.J. Woman Pleads Guilty In Homeless GoFundMe Hoax, Faces 4 Years In State Prison
- Congress Subpoenas Deutsche Bank As Part Of Democrats' Probe Of Trump Finances
- Colorado's Oil And Gas Regulators Must Now Consider Public Health And Safety
- How Notre Dame, 'Vast Symphony In Stone,' Weaves Its Way Through Parisian History
- Red Cross Releases Name Of Nurse Taken Hostage; New Zealand Fears For Her Safety
Out and About
- Coffeehouse Sessions Offer Live Music Experience at Rock Solid Studios
- "The Marty Monologues" Return to the Apollo Theater
- New "Peoria Magazine" Will Cover Business, Arts in Peoria Region
- Peoria Ballet Opens Its Production of "Alice in Wonderland" and "Paquita"
- Bradley International Print and Drawing Exhibition Returns to Venues Across Peoria