Will recreational cannabis legalization have a big impact on usage among teens?
Springfield-based Land of Lincoln Goodwill is backpedaling on its recent decision to lay off a number of workers with disabilities. The move by CEO Sharon Durbin sparked broad criticism this week. Sam Dunklau reports.
Updated at 6:12 p.m. ET Homeland Security acting Secretary Kevin McAleenan says the U.S. has apprehended more than 800,000 migrants attempting to enter the country since last October, calling the numbers staggering and unprecedented, and that the influx has "challenged and overwhelmed every aspect of our border and immigration enforcement system." Still, McAleenan said DHS "made significant strides in its effort to secure the border and help and protect migrants in our custody." McAleenan...
- Toys"R"Us Is Coming Back But With A Different Approach
- 2nd Democratic Primary Debate Matchups Set: Sanders Vs. Warren and Biden Vs. Harris
- Heat Wave Blankets Much Of The U.S. This Week
- Border Protection Disputes Account Of 3-Year-Old Asked To Choose Between Parents
- Trump To Nominate Eugene Scalia, Late Supreme Court Justice's Son, As Labor Secretary