OSF HealthCare is adapting lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic to expand breast cancer screening to low-income and minority women.
House Speaker Michael Madigan said Friday that he will not testify before the House Special Investigating Committee that is probing his role in a bribery scheme involving utility giant Commonwealth Edison, and it’s not likely that most of the other potential witnesses that Republicans want to hear from will testify either. In a two-and-a-half-page letter to the committee, Madigan called the committee “a political stunt” being orchestrated by House Republican Leader Jim Durkin, of Western...
- Many Arkansas Teachers Refuse In-Person Classes Amid COVID-19 Concerns
- 'Unprecedented' Wildfire Season Threatens California's Wine Region
- Uber Can Keep Operating In London, Magistrate Rules
- A Look At Amy Coney Barrett's Record On Abortion Rights
- Don't Deduct That Haircut Just Yet: Tax Court Has Rejected Such Claims
President Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will debate each other for the first time Tuesday evening, in the first of three presidential debates. Here are the details: When? Tuesday, Sept. 29, from 9 to 10:30 p.m. ET. (You can listen to the debate on NPR, and we'll have a livestream video online.) Where? Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Clinic, in Cleveland. (The University of Notre Dame was originally supposed to host but cited the coronavirus pandemic in...
- Peoria Man, 28, Killed In City's 9th Reported Homicide of 2020
- Lessons Learned During COVID-19 Could Bolster Breast Cancer Screening Access in Central Illinois
- Familiar Faces Move Into New Roles At WCBU, WGLT
- Peoria Man Struck and Killed By Motorcycle in Limestone Township
- Man Shot and Killed On Peoria's South Side
Out and About
- Big Picture Giving Youth A Voice Through Writing Initiative
- Peoria Art Guild To Present Virtual Fine Art Fair
- CAC Exhibit “Walking the Line” With Preston Jackson And William Butler
- ‘Eyes Of Fire’ Exhibit Draws Attention To Local Firefighters
- New Ways Of Telling Old Stories With Fox Tales International