Authorities have identified the teen who died in an early morning Peoria shooting. The victim is 18-year-old Louis Salazar.
Dr. Eugene Marciniak recently examined about a dozen patients at a Catholic retreat center in Las Cruces, N.M. He set up shop at a corner table in the cafeteria and called families over one by one: a mother with belly pain, a child with a low-grade fever, a teen girl with a cracked and possibly infected tooth. They had just been released from government custody and were staying at the center for a night or two before joining relatives in other parts of the United States. "We just check them...
- Timeline: The Census Citizenship Question's Unusual Journey To The Supreme Court
- Drowning In Parenting Advice? Here's Some Advice For That
- 'The Moment Of Lift' Is More Of A Whisper Than A Call To Action
- Glenda Jackson On Playing King Lear: Gender Barriers 'Crack' With Age
- 2 Earthquakes Shake The Philippines; At Least 16 Dead
Out and About
- Bradley Theatre Presents "Sense and Sensibility"
- Coffeehouse Sessions Offer Live Music Experience at Rock Solid Studios
- "The Marty Monologues" Return to the Apollo Theater
- New "Peoria Magazine" Will Cover Business, Arts in Peoria Region
- Peoria Ballet Opens Its Production of "Alice in Wonderland" and "Paquita"