The reopening of the Murray Baker Bridge this weekend ushers in a bright addition to the Peoria-area skyline.
There have been multiple lockdowns in a Pekin federal prison to reduce the spread of the coronavirus in the facility, with many inmates losing contact with families during the times they are confined to their cells. And the family of one inmate said the impact on the family and the inmate is high.
- Mask-Wearing Is Up In The U.S., But Young People Are Still Too Lax, CDC Survey Finds
- As COVID-19 Cases Surge In Wisconsin, Health Workers Brace For More
- Judge Orders Richmond's Robert E. Lee Statue Can Be Removed
- Study: Air Pollution Contributes To 500,000 Newborn Deaths A Year
- NXIVM Cult Leader Sentenced To 120 Years In Prison
With a week until voting concludes this election season, the presidential candidates are making their final pitch to voters on the campaign trail — and on the airwaves. Joe Biden's campaign rolled out two, closing argument-style spots on Tuesday, amplifying themes the former vice president has promoted since he first launched his candidacy — casting the election as a decisive moment for the country's future and emphasizing the candidate's personal story and character. Meanwhile, new ads from...
- New Lighting Adds ‘Thrilling’ Display To Murray Baker Bridge
- Pandemic Health Worker Program Keeps Most COVID Patients Out of Hospitals
- Caterpillar 3Q Earnings Drop As Pandemic Continues To Drag On Company's Bottom Line
- PPS Board Approves Security Firearm Policy, COVID Testing Regimen
- Amy Coney Barrett Confirmed To Supreme Court, Takes Constitutional Oath