The downward trend for Illinois home sales continued last month despite an uptick in median prices. The Illinois Realtors organization reports family home and condominium sales statewide were down 5.6% in April when compared with last year.
- Affordable Housing Advocates Want $1bn From Capital Plan
- Should Illinois Gun Owners Be Fingerprinted?
- Anti-Abortion-Rights Groups Push GOP To Rethink Rape And Incest Exceptions
- Solar Energy Companies Want Further Expansion Of Community Solar In Illinois
- Longtime Rockford Register Star Columnist, Political Editor Chuck Sweeny Dead At 70
Surprise medical bills — those unexpected and often pricey bills patients face when they get care from a doctor or hospital that isn't in their insurance network — are the health care problem du jour in Washington, with President Trump and congressional lawmakers from both sides of the aisle calling for action. These policymakers agree on the need to take patients out of the middle of the fight over charges, but crafting a legislative solution will not be easy. A hearing of the House Ways and...
- John Walker Lindh, The 'American Taliban,' Set To Be Released
- South And West Continue Rapid Growth, According To New Population Data
- Alabama Historians Say The Last Known Slave Ship To U.S. Has Been Found
- Arizona Prisons Urged To Reverse Ban On 'Chokehold' Book
- 'Won't Give Up': Siblings Of Jailed Saudi Women's Rights Activist Speak Out In U.S.