April is Stress Awareness Month and coping with the effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has produced a great deal of stress for many people over the past year.
The Illinois car dealer lawsuit against electric automaker Rivian is the latest chapter in a nationwide debate over the options consumers have to buy cars.
- Indianapolis Shooting Suspect Obtained Guns Legally, Police Say
- U.S., China Agree To Cooperate On Climate Crisis With Urgency
- The Incredible Shrinking And Growing Brains Of Indian Jumping Ants
- Brooklyn Center, Minnesota's Most Diverse City, Is In The Spotlight After Shooting
- Opinion: How COVID Reveals The Hypocrisy Of The Global Health 'Experience'
Updated April 16, 2021 at 9:06 PM ET A man identified by police as Brandon Hole, 19, opened fire outside a FedEx warehouse facility in Indianapolis late Thursday night before moving inside the facility, killing eight people and injuring several others. Hole is believed to have shot himself and is among the nine dead, according to police. "FedEx officials have confirmed that Mr. Hole was an employee at the facility and that he was last employed in 2020," Indianapolis Deputy Police Chief Craig...
- Ali’s Lead in Peoria Mayoral Race Ticks Higher
- Tri-County Adds 4 New COVID-19 Deaths; Hospitalizations Still Rising
- Q&A: OSF Psychotherapist Discusses Ways To Cope With Pandemic-Related Stress
- Peoria-Area COVID Hospitalizations Hit Highest Level Since December
- Lacon-Sparland Firefighter Dies After Suffering Severe Burns
Out and About
- Bradley Theatre Presents 'The Importance of Being Earnest'
- The HFO Presents: “The Emperor And The Italian” With Pianist Christopher Taylor
- The Peoria Art Guild Presents Bound Together: Cultural Patterns
- CAC Hosts Exhibits By Jeff Corwin and Richard Wehrs
- BU Theatre Tackles Tough Issues With “Good Kids”