Construction of a new fire-and-rescue house to serve the Peoria International Airport is underway.
The American Civil Liberties Union sent letters to eight Illinois municipalities last week urging them to repeal their panhandling bans. The nonprofit organization warned of legal action if community officials don't heed their warning.
For months, Sovereign Valentine had been feeling progressively run-down. The 50-year-old personal trainer, who goes by "Sov," tried changing his workout and diet to no avail. Finally, one Sunday, he drove himself to the hospital in the small town of Plains, Mont., where his wife, Jessica, happened to be the physician on call. "I couldn't stop throwing up. I was just toxic." It turned out he was in kidney failure and needed dialysis immediately. "I was in shock, but I was so weak that I couldn...
- Thousands In Puerto Rico Seek To Oust Rosselló In Massive 'Ricky Renuncia' March
- Top Intelligence Boss Creates A New Role: The Election Threats Executive
- National Intelligence Director Creates New Position To Protect U.S. Elections
- Venezuelan Officers Who Fled To Colombia Are 'Adrift' As Maduro Holds Onto Power
- Hill And Trump Administration Close In On 2-Year Budget Deal
- High School Refereeing Not for the Weak of Heart, But Can Become "Healthy Addiction" for Some
- Opening of Bradley Convergence Center Pushed Back
- Food On Stove is Likely Cause of Koinonia House Blaze
- As National Debate Over Immigration Flares, 88 People Become U.S. Citizens in Peoria
- Former EP Mayor Dave Mingus Appointed to ICC Board