A 91-year-old man is the Tri-County area's first COVID-19 linked death.
Local, state, and federal officials confirmed Saturday afternoon that COVID-19 testing criteria will be loosened further at Bloomington's drive-up site.
United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres, citing a sharp rise in domestic violence amid global coronavirus lockdowns, called on governments around the world to make addressing the issue a key part of their response to the pandemic. Speaking late Sunday, Guterres said "violence is not confined to the battlefield." "For many women and girls, the threat looms largest where they should be safest — in their own homes," he said, appealing "for peace at home — and in homes — around the...
- Los Angeles Authorities Sue Company For 'Illegally' Selling At-Home COVID-19 Test
- U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson In Intensive Care Unit Due To COVID-19
- White House Task Force Warns Of Deadly Week Ahead As Trump Blames Governors
- New York City Plans Temporary Burials For The Dead
- Federal Judge Allows Some Abortions To Continue In Oklahoma