Updated at 6:45 p.m. ET Former President George H.W. Bush was remembered as "a great and noble man" by his eldest son, former President George W. Bush, at a solemn but joyous state funeral at Washington National Cathedral. The cathedral bells tolled as the casket containing the 41st president was carried by a military honor guard down the center aisle on Wednesday morning. Seated together on one side of the aisle were President Trump and former Democratic Presidents Barack Obama, Bill Clinton...
Researchers have traced a connection between some infections and mental illnesses like schizophrenia, depression and bipolar disorder. New research from Denmark bolsters that connection. The study, published Thursday in JAMA Psychiatry , shows that a wide variety of infections, even common ones like bronchitis, are linked to a higher risk of many mental illnesses in children and adolescents. The findings support the idea that infections affect mental health, possibly by influencing the immune...
- Chicken Diplomacy: How President Bush Went For The Gut In The Former USSR
- Huawei Finance Chief's Arrest Threatens To Inflame U.S.-China Tensions
- Indiana's Religious Left Flexes Its Political Muscle
- Court Filing References Secret Special Counsel Investigation. Here's What It Might Be
- This Supreme Court Case Could Impact The Mueller Probe And Boost Trump's Pardon Power
Out and About
- Community Festival of Nativities on Display Through Sunday
- Rodin, Peoria Players and Disney On Display at Peoria Riverfront Museum
- Bradley Community Chorus and Symphony Orchestra Present a Concert of Sacred Music this Weekend
- Bradley University Theatre Blends Real and Fantasy Worlds With "She Kills Monsters"
- Eureka College Student Premieres New Play