CHICAGO - Illinois' attorney general is suing the operators of Trump International Hotel and Tower for removing water from and releasing water into the Chicago River in violation of federal environmental laws.
Just days after President Trump tweeted his decision to double tariffs on Turkish steel and aluminum, Turkey has announced that it, too, is ratcheting up retaliatory tariffs. "Tax rates on imports of some products have been increased on a reciprocal basis against the U.S. administration's deliberate attacks on our economy," the country's vice president, Fuat Oktay, said in a pair of tweets . The order published in Turkey's official gazette and signed by its strongman president, Recep Tayyip...
- Purged By Turkey, An Ex-NATO Officer Speaks Out About Detention Under Erdogan
- New Zealand Bans Home Sales To Most Foreigners: 'It's Not A Right, It's A Privilege'
- Senior Chinese Monk Resigns After Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Bombing In Kabul Targets Educational Center, Kills Dozens Of Young People
- Trump Revokes Clearance Of Ex-CIA Boss Brennan, Puts Other Critics On Notice
Out and About
- Ignite! Peoria Seeks to Spark Creativity This Weekend
- Regional Premiere of "Newsies" Coming to Corn Stock Theatre
- Peoria Playhouse Hosts Artist in Residence to Create Original Work of Art
- Illinois Art League Features the Work of its Members in New Exhibit
- "Mythic Creatures" Come to Life in Riverfront Museum Exhibit