Illinois firearms dealers will now have to have state licenses. That’s part of a package of changes Governor JB Pritzker signed into law on Thursday. Listen to a summary of the story.
Updated at 6:57 p.m. ET President Trump appears to be retaliating against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for suggesting he postpone his State of the Union address amid the ongoing partial government shutdown by postponing at the last minute her planned trip to Afghanistan. "We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally...
- Photos: The Women's March In Washington
- Democrats Reject Trump Border Wall Proposal, Calling It A 'Non-Starter'
- Powerful Winter Storm Sweeps East After Blanketing The Midwest
- Trump Travels To Dover AFB For Dignified Transfer Of 4 Americans Killed In Syria
- Amid Snow And Controversy, Demonstrators Take To The Streets For 3rd Women's March
Out and About
- New Exhibits, and Vaudeville Performance, on Tap at Contemporary Art Center
- HFO Greets 2019 with a Tribute to Ella Fitzgerald
- 22VA Art Exhibit Showcases Art By Veterans, Calls Attention to Veteran Suicides
- Nitsch Theatre Arts Offers Unique Performance Experience for Students
- Peoria Players Theatre Presents "Christmas One-Acts"